Having highly responsive physical buttons helped transform me from one of the worst at mobile shooters, to crushing the leaderboards. Equipped with a massive 6.67-inch AMOLED screen that supports HDR10+, you’ll see impressively deep blacks and vibrant colors. Everything has a very punchy pop and combined with its size, this makes it great for watching movies and browsing the web. You definitely have a lot of screen real estate to work with here. Its 720Hz touch response and pop-up triggers will actually make you a better gamer.
- Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
- First, we calculate the battery capacity and also consider battery features such as whether it supports fast charging or not.
- You’ll find the fingerprint sensor along the side of the phone, doubling as the power button.
Black Shark’s signature X motif on the back is subtle, yet sophisticated enough to mesmerize anyone who spends a second longer staring at it. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Black Shark 4 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. The Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.
- The 6.67 inches phone comes with a high resolution AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px).
- The Black Shark 4 Pro fields a triple camera setup at the rear, with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 5MP macro.
- Now you’ve got to remember to pack an additional charger and cable for the cooler if you take this on the go.
- When you’re in a game, you can swipe in from the upper right corner to access the Shortcut Settings.
- It lasted almost 13 hours in our video-loop battery test, for example.
The Black Shark 5 Pro features dual stereo speakers with DTS and Cirrus Logic technology to enhance the audio quality. It also has three active noise-cancelling microphones for the clearest possible recording of your voice, which comes in handy for talking to your teammates while you play. The colorimetry of the Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen is faithful as long as you opt for the Standard color mode.
Meanwhile, the volume rocker is at the bottom edge while gaming in landscape orientation, which often leads to accidental presses. At the core, there’s nothing wrong with the concept of gaming phones. They’re thicker than your average flagship phone due to bigger batteries, a heat sink firmware, and several other components that you probably won’t find in phones made by Google, Apple, or Samsung. They’re proofs of concept that you can get laptop-tier specs into a pocket-sized device. If only a company made a device with more focused software that doesn’t feel so pressured to lean (in Black Shark’s case, very awkwardly) into the stereotypical lane of what it thinks a gamer wants in phone software.